I have a recurring charge on my bank card ACH W/D-AMERICAN HERITAG EFT DEBIT clues on who and how to contact?
Answer: If you do find out what this charge is and it is fraudulent. Then have your card hot listed immediately and get a new card. This way they can not keep charging you.
However if it is a Magazine subscription. It is very hard to cancel or block them from charging you. All I could find is this site from American heritage. Sometimes you will have to get your card hot listed to keep them from charging you.
the bank can
call the bank and ask them.
Call the bank and ask them who this is. They can tell you. It's probably your cable bill, gaming monthly fees, or some other recurring debt that you charged to your Credit/Charge Card. Regardless, find out immediately!
The important thing is that if this is fraud you need to stop payments with your bank as soon as possible!
Contact your bank immediately and advise them to stop payment if you believe this is fraudulent! If this is a Credit card you may be eligible for reimbursement in the case of theft/fraud. Most Debit/Charge cards do not offer this protection, but some do. Check with your bank for details.
CALL THE BANK AND IF YOU DON'T WANT THIS CHARGE THEN TELL THEM TO BLOCK IT.
- Related Questions and Answers:
- i need the name of a company that will lend me £15000?
- Do ebay sells cheap..??
- what stuff can i sell on ebay so i can raise money for college?
- I want to work from my home.Please help!?
- As a 19 year old female what should i do to make some extra money? and i already have two jobs.?
- If I need £5000 now and I can pay it back in 1 year's time, what should I do?
- What is a good international bank to use for a grandchild's savings account in Peru?
- Have you heard of the Registered Financial Planner (RFP) designation?